This Hardy Table features a rustic yet modern design.
Each table is handcrafted from reclaimed solid pine and douglas fir
lumber and sealed with
polyurethane for a smooth surface. This table stands 30" tall and 37"
wide. You choose what stain and base color will work best with your
space (see stain chart). If you require a size or color that is not
listed, feel free to send us an email detailing what size or color you
would enjoy. This table will last for years to come and will look great
in any dining room.
- Table Top Thickness: 1.65 inches
- Douglas Fir Planks
- Table is completed with a smooth, matte finish
- Choose between multiple stain options
- By their nature, wood planks may be somewhat uneven, and may cup or bow slightly over time, further enhancing their rustic unique character; cracks may be present but they do not reduce the strength and longevity.
- Each table is handmade. Given its handcrafted and hand-finished nature, variations in the wood grains are to be expected and admired. Every table is unique and no two are exactly alike.
- Simple assembly and tools required (attach base with a power screwdriver).
- Every table is proudly hand crafted in West Des Moines, Iowa (United States of America).