This Hairpin Table features a modern look mixed with a hand stained solid wood top. The hairpin legs are made with 1/2" solid steel. Each table is handcrafted with Douglas fir planks and sealed with polyurethane for a smooth surface. You choose what stain and base color will work best with your space (see stain chart). If you require a size or color that is not listed, feel free to send us an email detailing what size or color you would enjoy. This table is 37" wide. This hairpin table will last for years to come and will look great in any dining room.
- Table Top Thickness: 1.65 inches
- Douglas Fir Planks
- Table is completed with a smooth, matte finish
- Choose between multiple stain options
- Choose between gun-metal or flat back hairpin legs
- By their nature, wood planks may be somewhat uneven, and may cup or bow slightly over time, further enhancing their rustic unique character; cracks may be present but they do not reduce the strength and longevity.
- Each table is handmade. Given its handcrafted and hand-finished nature, variations in the wood grains are to be expected and admired. Every table is unique and no two are exactly alike.
- Simple assembly and tools required (attach base with a power screwdriver).
- Every table is proudly hand crafted in West Des Moines, Iowa (United States of America).