This hairpin desk is handmade using douglas fir planks
stained to your choice of multiple stain options. The planks are
secured on top of 1/2" thick steel hairpin base, in either raw
gun-metal or flat black. The desk is 29" deep. If you need a custom size that is not listed,
please email us the size you want and we will get you pricing. Bulk
orders and pricing available.
- Table Top Thickness: 1.65 inches
- Douglas Fir Planks
- The desk is completed with a smooth matte finish.
- Choose between six different stain options.
- Choose either raw gun-metal or flat black hairpin table base.
- By their nature, wood planks may be somewhat uneven, and may cup or bow slightly over time, further enhancing their rustic unique character; cracks may be present but they do not reduce the strength and longevity.
- Each hairpin desk is handmade. Given its handcrafted and hand-finished nature, variations in the wood grains are to be expected and admired. Every table is unique and no two are exactly alike.
- Simple assembly and tools required (attach base with a power screwdriver).
- Every hairpin desk is proudly hand crafted in West Des Moines, Iowa (United States of America).