This Country Bench features a modern look mixed with a hand stained
solid wood top. The bench is made to match our Country Table. Each
bench is handcrafted with Douglas fir planks and sealed with
polyurethane for a smooth surface. You choose what stain color will work
best with your space (see stain chart). If you require a size or color
that is not listed, feel free to send us an email detailing what size or
color you would enjoy. This bench is 17" tall and 11.5" wide. This
hairpin bench will last for years to come and will look great in any
- Bench Top Thickness: 1.65 inches
- Douglas Fir Planks
- Bench is completed with a smooth, matte finish
- Choose between multiple stain options
- By their nature, wood planks may be somewhat uneven, and may cup or bow slightly over time, further enhancing their rustic unique character; cracks may be present but they do not reduce the strength and longevity.
- Each bench is handmade. Given its handcrafted and hand-finished nature, variations in the wood grains are to be expected and admired. Every bench is unique and no two are exactly alike.
- Simple assembly and tools required (attach base with a power screwdriver).
- Every bench is proudly hand crafted in West Des Moines, Iowa (United States of America).